+ Reply to Thread

Thread: train Europe

Default train Europe

Hi! I am in need of some advice. For my next holiday me and my partner have planned to do a trip around Europe. Neither of us are keen to drive so we thought about a train Europe tour ... We plan to see as many countries as possible to take in all the different cultures and basically see as much as we can. If anyone has any advice, Iíd be so thankful. Iíve never done anything like this and neither has my partner so we have no idea what to expect, how much it will cost us (as cheap as possible is the mission of course) and whether there are any special deals for this kind of train travel. If anyone has done something like this before or has heard of anything that could be useful to know, let me know! Thanks!

Default Re :

My favorite place in Europe is Istanbul, There are many night clubs, pubs, restaurants and taverns with live music in the city. The night clubs, restaurants and bars increase in number and move to open air spaces in the summer.
    http://www.istanbulbooker.com/

Exclamation Bubba Sez... Would you rather be a tourist or a traveler in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by pia watson View Post
    Hi! I am in need of some advice. For my next holiday me and my partner have planned to do a trip around Europe. Neither of us are keen to drive so we thought about a train Europe tour ... We plan to see as many countries as possible to take in all the different cultures and basically see as much as we can. If anyone has any advice, Iíd be so thankful. Iíve never done anything like this and neither has my partner so we have no idea what to expect, how much it will cost us (as cheap as possible is the mission of course) and whether there are any special deals for this kind of train travel. If anyone has done something like this before or has heard of anything that could be useful to know, let me know! Thanks!
    Check it out! I hope it helps, Pia...

http://www.raileurope.com/index.html

BTW Sean, to show how varied opinions are, I always thought that if God wanted to give us an enima Istanbul is where he'd stick it. When I was there ('70 - '73), it was THE dirtiest city in the world. I guess it's changed some, huh?

Bubba Sez... May you always have a tail wind and keep your scarf out of your rudder...

+ Reply to Thread